Thursday, August 1, 2013

Really? It's August??

This summer flew by! I would love to say that I got so much accomplished but I didn't. *sad face* Didn't lose 20 lbs, didn't go on a boat, didn't post on TPT (but that could be happening soon!) Oh well. I definitely relaxed and got started on my Reading Endorsement. Anyway, time to link up with Oh, Boy 4th Grade for Currently!

Listening: Friends is my favorite show! I could watch it every night. Oh wait, I do!
Loving: My parents are here from Florida for a month. It's nice to have them around. I want to do something fun with them before I go back to work. Maybe Put-In-Bay?
Thinking: I made it about 3 months of half living with my brother and my bf. I NEED my own place! I love all the time I spend with them but I need my space to do my own thing like craft and spread out. So I'm going house hunting on Sunday. Coolest thing...my BFF is a realtor. :)
Wanting: I love cleaning out and decorating my room! I can't wait to get in there. I ended the school year totally sick and basically stuffed everything everywhere so I know I have tons to do but oh well!
Needing: I need to keep losing weight and get in shape. I've been beyond lazy this summer. Completely opposite of what I wanted to do. So I'm trying to hit the gym everyday. 
B2S must haves: 1. Need to print and laminate all my cute and educational things that I bought on TPT this year.
2. I love to get a fresh haircut and color before school starts. I'm thinking red ombre again. 
3. I love to label everything so I always have a Sharpie on-hand!

Can't wait to read your Currently!!





 photo kathysignature.png


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love Friends too! I watch it every night before bed! If George Lopez comes on, I'm up too late! Good luck with back to school! I am your newest follower!

    ~Kourtney

    kourtneypayton83@gmail.com

    Mrs. Payton's Precious Kindergarteners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck looking for a place to live - that's an exciting time! And enjoy your parents while they're nearby!
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle

    ReplyDelete