Friday, August 3, 2012

August Currently...my first one!

I really wish I knew more about blogging so I could do this more. It takes me so long to link up and add stuff that I get frustrated but I'm going to keep plugging away. :) Anyway, I'm doing my first Currently with Farley at Oh Boy 3rd Grade tonight.

Here we go!!



B2S Must have's! I love my Scotch Laminator! It was a great deal on Amazon. I've used it a ton in just the few days I've had it. And bonus, no waiting in line to use the school's laminator!
I love card stock! I have it in every color I can find. Great combo with the laminator.
Comfy shoes! My feet are really going to miss flip flops and tennis shoes. I'm going to Dillard's this weekend to check on my staple brown and black shoes. Work shoes are the only time I splurge at a department store. Anyone have any good suggestions for cute yet comfy shoes?
So that's it. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment