Friday, July 27, 2012

I got an award!

This must be how kids feel when I give them a Super Student award every quarter. :) Well first of all let me thank Angela at Hippo Hooray for Second Gradefor the Versatile Award.


Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

So here are my 7 random facts about me.
1. I hate sauces ie. ketchup, mustard, dressings (of any sort) and BBQ. I do like melted cheese though. :)
2. I'm a huge Dave Matthews Band fan. I've been to about 18-19 shows. I lost track and so upset that I never saved all my tickets.
3. My first job was a Dairy Queen.
4. I have taught Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th grade.Third is my favorite.
5. I am Peruvian/Ecuadorian and I speak fluent spanish.
6. I own a 2 year old Yorkie, Bailey, who really sounds like a baby crying when he whines in his cage.
7. I didn't pierce my ears until I was 27. The thought of making holes in my ears freaked me out BUT I pierced my tongue when I was 21. I'm strange I know. (PS..my tongue is no longer pierced.)

Okay on to my nominations. I'm hoping I can find 15 awesome bloggers that haven't gotten this award yet.
Teaching is Bliss
Teaching Third
Mrs. Heeren's Happenings
Kinder's a hootFor the Love of Teaching and Crafts
Leading and ReadingMiss Fuerst Reading Adventures
Miss Siverhus
Still Teaching after all these years
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe


Okay I swear I tried but I can't find 15 bloggers that don't have this award. I'm sorry. :( But check out the ones I did find. They are pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment