Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh hello blogging world!

My boyfriend seems to think that I am unemployed because I'm a teacher and I have my summers "off."  So he keeps trying to get me to do something (personally I think so I'll leave him to play video games after work.) Anyway, I thought I'd look for something that doesn't cost a lot of money because, well, I don't have it. So blogging it is.
I am completely addicted to Pinterest and have been reading some awesome teacher blogs and they say it really helps them stay on track with teaching and I need that. I really love my job but there are times when I really need the motivation to keep teaching students that...don't be mad people...really don't have that desire to learn.  Before I get attacked (and please don't...I'm super sensitive) it's not all my students and many are just a product of their environment.  I honestly want to be that inspiration for them all and I know I have been to a few so I trek on year after year.
So that's what I think my blog is mainly going to be about. The things I do for teaching and my reflection on how it works and also maybe some personal ramblings about me. So be patient with me as I figure this blogging thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment