Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five for...not Friday...

Yes, I know it Saturday but I just wanted to link up with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday this week. So here I go!


1. This week started off by coming home from Florida. I got to spend on fantastic week with my fantastic parents. We were so lazy together! It was great! I was only able to spend about 2 hours a day by the pool though because I really thought I was going to melt away!


<br>
<br>
2. Monday was Puppypalooza at the Cleveland Indians game. My bf and I took Bailey (my Yorkie) to the game. We got to walk on the field and then watch the game. He was so well behaved and we had a great time!






3. I love teaching 3rd grade and to ensure that I can continue to do that in Ohio I have to get my Reading Endorsement so it's back to school I go! The good part about this is that my school district gave us the opportunity to get grants to go and get this endorsement. a few friends and I were chosen. So I'm not doing this alone. So now I need to buy a new college sweatshirt. :)


4. I've made a Summer Bucket List and I added Go to the Gym 25 times. I've gone 3 times so far. But I like it. It's the getting there that's the hard part. 


5. I started thinking about my classroom for next year. I went to JoAnn's and found some cute fabric for  my bulletin boards. So I'm thinking that these colors will be cute for the rest of the room. What do you think?


So that's it for me this week. Link up. I love reading about everyone's week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment